In Store Pickup Service
In Store Pickup Service
In store Pick up service is only available at selected Wai Yuen Tong Stores:
|Shop name||Area||Address||Tel||Business hours|
|Percival Street||Hong Kong Island||ShopAB, G/F, Po Wing Building, 108-120 Percival Street, Causeway Bay||2561 3620||9:30am - 8:00pm|
|Kowloon Bay (Telford Plaza)||Kowloon||Shop Unit 527 of Level 5, Telford Plaza II, Kowloon Bay||2318 0880||9:30am - 8:00pm|
|Cameron Road||Kowloon||G/F, 27A Cameron Road, Tsimshatsui, Kowloon||2366 7038||9:30am - 8:00pm|
|V city||New Territories||Shop M-69, MTR Level, V city, 83 Tuen Mun Heung Sze Wui Road, Tuen Mun||2759 0876||9:30am - 8:00pm|
|New Town Plaza||New Territories||Shop 639, New Town Plaza, Phase I, Shatin||2987 7990||9:30am - 8:00pm|
- Once the order is confirmed, we will send out a confirmation email and orders will be available to pick up in-store in 2-4 working days. When the order is available to pick up, you will receive a notification email. Please note, you have seven working days to pick up your order after it has arrived at the store. After seven working days, your order will be returned and processed for refund. For more information about refunds, please refer to the [refund terms].
- Hamper orders or orders over $3,000 are not applicable for self-pickup
The shipping of the goods ordered by the purchaser (“the Goods”) is subject to the following:
- Wai Yuen Tong will deliver the Goods to the place designated by you and agreed to by Wai Yuen Tong. No Goods will be shipped until your order has been accepted by Wai Yuen Tong.
- The Goods will normally be shipped by SF Express.
- No delivery will be made to P.O. Boxes and hotels. A valid shipping address and telephone number are required to be provided by you when making the order.
- Wai Yuen Tong will endeavour to arrange shipment of the Goods around 2 working days (excluding Saturday & Sunday) upon receipt of a confirmed order. All shipping is subject to stock availability. The purchaser will be informed of the expected delivery date by e-mail.
- The Goods typically arrive within 3 to 7 working days (excluding Saturday & Sunday) though it may take longer during public holidays.
- Unless the purchaser notifies Wai Yuen Tong to the contrary on the day of delivery, the Goods shall be deemed to have accepted by you as being in good condition.
- The purchaser warrant that he is buying the Goods for his own use and consumption only and not for re-sale purposes.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
Hong Kong: By using S.F. Express
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
All return and exchange of Goods sold on Wai Yuen Tong's website shall adhere to this policy.
Subject to the verification and confirmation of Wai Yuen Tong, all damaged, defective or wrongfully delivered Goods excluding all outer package, package etc. (unless otherwise caused by the purchaser himself) may be returned to or exchanged with Wai Yuen Tong if the Goods is returned within 14 calendar days from the date of the delivery (based on the delivery record kept by Wai Yuen Tong). In such event, the purchaser shall arrange for the return of the Goods and bear the shipping cost.
Non Returnable / Non Exchangeable Goods
The following Goods are non returnable / non exchangeable:
- Goods that have been opened, removed from its plastic wrap or box, consumed or used
- Goods that are not in its original condition or have been damaged by the purchaser or his shipping / handling agent
- Discounted, clearance or sales Goods
- Goods purchased at Wai Yuen Tong's sales outlets
- Goods that are returned to Wai Yuen Tong more than 14 calendar days from its delivery
- Goods that are damaged, destructed or wrongfully delivered due to the purchaser's own negligence or default
No refund will be made to the purchaser for the non returnable / non exchangeable Goods. The non returnable / non exchangeable Goods returned to Wai Yuen Tong shall be deemed to be abandoned by the purchaser and the purchaser shall be deemed to have authorized Wai Yuen Tong to dispose of the same.
Only the purchase price paid by the purchaser will be refunded. No shipping costs, importation taxes or excise duties or other customs clearance charges sales, value added taxes or levies howsoever incurred will be refunded.
Promotional coupon or free gift delivered to the purchaser has to be returned before Wai Yuen Tong is required to make any refund.
Return and Exchange
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ship the returned / exchanged Goods back to Wai Yuen Tong at 9 Wang Kwong Road , Kowloon Bay, Kowloon , Hong Kong . Wai Yuen Tong will not pick up the returned / exchanged Goods.
All returned / exchanged Goods shall be in original packaging and in the original unused condition. The purchaser shall return the returned/exchanged Goods to Wai Yuen Tong together with the relevant invoice.
Wai Yuen Tong will only return to or exchange with the purchaser identical replacement Goods. If identical replacement is not available, no exchange will be made and Wai Yuen Tong shall only be required to refund to the purchaser.
The cost for shipping the replacement Goods shall be borne by Wai Yuen Tong.
Please allow 7 working days to process the request for refund or exchange (excluding shipping time).
Wai Yuen Tong will notify the purchaser via email how the refund will be made or when the replacement Goods will be shipped (as the case may be).
Please allow the credit card issuer 4 to 5 weeks upon Wai Yuen Tong's making the refund to credit the amount refunded to the purchaser's account.
If the Goods cannot be delivered to the address designated by the purchaser and thereby returned to Wai Yuen Tong by the shipping agent, Wai Yuen Tong will only refund the purchase price paid by the purchaser after deducting the shipping cost and all incidental costs and charges incurred and a handling fee (equivalent to 15% of the purchase price of the Goods ordered) therefrom.
Goods returned undelivered will not be sent to the purchaser again by Wai Yuen Tong and the purchaser's order shall be deemed to have been cancelled by the purchaser.
Information on this website is provided on an as is basis and is subject to change without notice.
Access to this website can be subject to internet traffic interruption, incorrect data transmission or transmission delay. Wai Yuen Tong does not guarantee that the data or information sent to or received from Wai Yuen Tong over the internet are secure or free of computer virus error contaminating or destructive items. Wai Yuen Tong shall not be liable to the user of this website for any loss of data information or any damage to their equipment or property.
Wai Yuen Tong does not guarantee that there is no error omission or misstatement in this website or that the contents will not be objectionable or offensive to the user. Wai Yuen Tong makes no representation as to the accuracy of the contents in this website.
Wai Yuen Tong disclaims all warranties arising out of the contents whether express or implied of this website, in particular any warranty as to the accuracy quality fitness for a particular purpose given in conjunction with any information or materials mentioned in this website.
Wai Yuen Tong shall not be responsible for any direct indirect consequential or special loss or damages or loss of profit interest revenue suffered by the user of this website nor shall it be responsible for any damage to the business or goodwill caused by or in connection with or arising out of the use of or the inability to use this website.
Wai Yuen Tong shall not be responsible for the contents available on any other websites whether they are linked to this website or not. Access to and use of such other websites is at the user's own risk. Wai Yuen Tong shall not be deemed to have recommended approved guaranteed any third parties or the service or products they provide on their website. Wai Yuen Tong is not a party to any contract entered into between the user and the provider of other website unless otherwise expressly agreed to by Wai Yuen Tong.
We are committed to protecting customer's privacy. We therefore ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality to meet fully internationally recognizable standards of personal data privacy protection, in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong).
We collect personally identifiable information such as your name, age, mailing and email addresses, telephone number, and credit card information in order to process your order. This also allows us to provide you with information of our new products or promotional activities that are of interests to you.
We may contract with companies to provide services including credit card processing, shipping, data management, promotional services, etc. We provide these companies with the information needed for them to perform these services. Other than described above, we do not rent, sell, or trade your information. We also ask these companies to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours.
When you place an order with Wai Yuen Tong you will be asked to provide details such as credit card number and shipping address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status. Credit card transactions are handled by a third-party financial institution, which receives the credit card number and other personal identifying information only to process transactions.
The copyright of this website belongs to Wai Yuen Tong. Reproduction without permission is prohibited.